Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It's Time for a Sneak Peak !

Stampin' Up has a Special Promotion coming up in April, called Spring Blossoming!  You won't want to miss out on this!  Starting April 1st through April 30th, there will be Sneek Peak Items from the Upcoming 2011 - 2012 Idea Book & Catalog.   You heard me right, from the Upcoming 2011- 2012 Idea Book & Catalog !

Since this has never happened before, I wanted to tell you a couple of ways that you can get the Brand New Products!

•Spend $20* on any Stampin' Up! products and become eligible to purchase both the Four Frames Stamp Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper.
•Host a $350* workshop and get the Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper for FREE!


It's kinda been a Birthday month, so I thought I would tempt you just a little bit with an idea that I showed you around Christmas time.  You can check out my prior post ( Here ).   But now I've changed it up a bit, so that I can use this as a Birthday Gift Card Holder.  I'm sure you will remember this one.  It was one that Vicki Burdick created.

Here's my Sneak Peek on one of the New Products that will be available in just a few more days!


It's a Sneak Peak of the Four Frame stamp set.  I used Rose Red, Very Vanilla and Pumpkin Pie cardstock.  Rose Red Ink along with Sweet & Sour Specialty Designer Paper.  Large Oval Punch, Small Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Rose Red Seam Binding, Designer Big Button (from the Holiday Mini Catalog).

I will have a couple more Sneak Peaks for you this week.  I hope that you are having a great week!  At least the SUN has been shining here for the past couple of days.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out the Sneak Peak!

Happy Stamping !!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...