Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Cute Flowers instead of Bows

I have a quick post for you today.  It does have to do with my granddaughter's Birthday.  Ever since I became a Stampin' Up demonstrator I look at things differently.  Differently, meaning that everything relates to the Stampin' Up Family Color Collections.  So when I picked up some wrapping paper the other day to wrap some of the gifts that I was going to be sending down to my granddaughter, it happened.  The paper was close to Regal Rose with different colored flowers.  The flowers were Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, and Gable Green (now retired).   I had an idea then and I just needed to give it a try.  That was to make Flowers rather than a bow for the packages, since the bows usually get crushed during the mailing process.  A little weird maybe, but it turned out so cute that I had to share this with you.

Here's a picture of the gifts all wrapped up and ready to go.                 Ta Dah !!



I used the Fusion Flowers Die to make the flowers as they were exactly the same as on the paper!  Then added some gold brads for the center of the flowers.  I attached the flowers with dimensionals to a 2 1/2" Circle that I punched out.  They are pretty cute, don't you think?  So next time when you are wrapping up some gifts have FUN and do something a little bit different. 

I'll be mailing them down to my granddaughter today!  

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today and have a Wonderful Day !!

Happy Stamping !!!
       Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...