Monday, October 18, 2010

Tree Trimmings Christmas Card

The weekend is over and it's back to work.  So to brighten the day I have a Christmas Card for you.  This "Tree Trimmings" Card is mixed with "Baroque Motifs".  Who would of ever thought to put these two sets together, but I think that you will agree it turned out very nice.  This is a spin from a card that I saw on Me, My Stamps and I, which was a Consider It Cased card from Chat. 




I used Jolly Holiday Designer paper, 1/2" Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding
Tree Trimmings, Baroque Motifs and Curly Cute stamp sets.
Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Very Vanilla cardstock.  Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive ink. 
Along with some Basic Rhinestone Jewels. The Scallop Trim Border Punch along the top edge of the card.

Hope you have a wonderful day !!
                Sue

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it! So beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...