Thursday, October 14, 2010

Another Wicked Cool Project

I'm trying to finish up on Halloween projects and gifts.  So here is one of the projects that I fell in LOVE with.  You may have seen this on several blogger sites, but I wanted to share with you my take.  This is the Soap Holders for the Cute Anti-Bacterial bottles that are out in Halloween fashion at Bath & Body.  They are just the perfect little gift for anyone, Grown Ups included.  This idea I originally saw I believe on Erica Cerwin's blog  (here) but there are many others.  So here is my Wicked Cool take!


                                                This is the Closed Front View.


                                                     This is the Opened View.

Recipe:   Wicked Cool Stamp Set.  Cajun Craze, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black and Whisper White card stock with Wicked Fun Designer Paper.  The Spider Web Embossing Folder, the Bitty Bat punch, 1" circle punch, 1 1/4 Circle Punch, 1 3/4 Scallop Circle Extra Large Punch, Rich Razzleberry 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Pearls.

Let's see what you come up with !!!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...