Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day of Gratitude Treat Holder

As the days are flying by and we are getting closer to all the Holidays, I thought I would show you something for Autumn or Thanksgiving.  The Treat Holders have been around for awhile, but I think the "Autumn Spice" Designer Paper and the "Day of Gratitude" stamp set really make this a Special Holiday Treat Holder.  Not to mention the fact that I just love them!!  It would be a wonderful place setting at any Holiday Dinner!  Just think how excited everyone will be when they find this at their place around the Holiday Table.  I found this idea on Wendy Hawkinson's blog.  There are some instructions and dimensions (here).  I only changed a couple of things.   These Test Tubes are only 4 inches tall and 3/4" around.  I got the Test Tubes for this project from Papertrey. (here)  They sure would make the table a festive place for the Holidays! 



                                                Have a great day!
                                                       Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...