Friday, September 10, 2010

Halloween Test Tube Gift Card Holder !!

Are you ready for Halloween yet?  Today I have another version of the Test Tube Gift Card Holder for Halloween that I wanted to share.  The original idea was on Gretchen Barron's website.  If you go to my very first post on September 4th, (here) you will find all the links to Gretchen's directions. 

Imagine all the different occasions that you can use this idea for!!   I hope that you enjoy this one as much as the one I did for the "First Day of School".  I'm sure that these will be making their way down to the Grandkids for Halloween this year!





This is the front of the Test Tube Gift Card Holder.   I was inspired by a card that Becky Robert's did.




This is the inside of the Test Tube Gift Card Holder.  I am using this as a card rather than for a gift card.  So I just cut a 3 x 3 piece of Whisper White cardstock for the back insert and decorated with the Bats from the "Wicked Cool" Stamp Set.  The greeting is from the "Grateful Greeting" Stamp Set and then I punched out some Bats using the New "Bitty Bat Large" Punch.  Then filled the test tube with Halloween M & M's.   Yummy......

                                                                     Happy TGIF !!!!!!
                                                                            Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...