Monday, September 27, 2010

Birthday Bakery Card !

I found the most wonderful Birthday card yesterday.  So this is a case from Chat Wszelaki @ Me, My Stamps and I.  You can see Chat's card (here).  Her card was a Cased card from Jennie M's Stampin Spot.  I changed a few minor details.  Thank you both for letting me case your card.






Details: 
Stamp set:  Birthdy Bakery ( Hostess set - Level 1) 
Paper: Celebrations Designer Paper, Whisper White cardstock, Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point.
Ink:  Black Stazon, Real Red
                                       Markers: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Real Red, Bashful Blue, Blushing Bride
Scallop Circle #2 Die, Small Tag Punch
Real Red 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon
Crystal Effects

Hope you have a wonderful Monday!
Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...