Friday, June 10, 2016

Pop of Paradise Hand Sanitizer Holder

I haven't posted in quite some time, I know right!   Sometimes life just gets first priority.

However, I wanted to share with you these cute "Pop of Paradise" Hand Sanitizer Holders that I saw on Erica Cerwin's blog a while back.  There have been several that I have posted in the past, but Bath and Body has a New Design for their Hand Sanitizers now.  I Love how Erica used the New Stamp set "Pop of Paradise" so that these would coordinate with the designs on the front of the Hand Sanitizers!!  So Awesome!!!

So here is my CASE of Erica's "Pop of Paradise" Hand Sanitizer Holders:





Here's a picture showing the Playful Palette DSP stack that I used and the front of the Hand Sanitizer.





Below is a close up of each of them.






The Pineapple and the Flamingo are very on Trend right now!!



Here are the Details for the Flamingo one above:

3 3/4" X 4 3/4" Flirty Flamingo Cardstock
score the long side at 1" and 2" and the short side at 1" and 2 3/4"
Flirty Flamingo Cardstock for Fringe 1" X 4" 
scored at 1/2" then fold in half
Playful Palette DSP  2 1/2" X 1 3/4"
Playful Palette DSP 1" X 6" 
Kraft Cardstock 1" X 4 1/2"

For those of you visual people like me, Erica does have a video on her blog.
These are super easy to make, so have fun with this one!!
Here is the link to her video on Youtube, just click ( Here )


Don't forget that today first time Paper Pumpkin Subscribers can order a Paper Pumpkin Kit for $5.00.  That is a $14.95 discount.  So don't pass up this opportunity to give one a try.  This Special ends tonight Friday, June 10th at 11:50pm (MST)





Thanks for stopping by today to check out my project !!


Happy Stamping !!!
Sue 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...