Wednesday, June 15, 2016

New In-Colors Card

Hello, 

Today I have a card which I cased from Mary Fish's blog a while back.  I changed up my version to show off the New In-Colors for 2016 - 2018.  Always fun to create a card for the customers to actually see the New In-Colors in person!  Thank you Mary Fish for your inspiration on this card!





Simple but elegant, I love how the In-Colors pop on the black background!  I started with Thick Whisper White cardstock.  Then added a piece of Basic Black cardstock to the front with a strip of Whisper White for the greeting.  A small piece of Flirty Flamingo as an accent at the bottom.  Butterflies were then added with Basic Pearls as accents.  

Details below:

Cardstock
Thick Whisper White   4 1/4" x 11"
Whisper White   7/8" x 3 1/2"
Basic Black  3 3/4" x 3 1/2"
Flirty Flamingo   1/2" x 3 1/2"
Scraps of each of the In-Colors for the butterflies

Jewels Basic Pearls and Punches - Elegant Butterfly and Bitty Butterfly 
Cottage Greetings stamp set.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my project for the day !!

Happy Stamping!!!
         Sue  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...