Thursday, November 28, 2013

Last Minute Thanksgiving Goodies! - Part 2


This is the only time I'll be on Facebook today until late tonight!! I hope you all have a safe and wonder Thanksgiving!!!! Love you all!!


                     Happy Thanksgiving Day !!!!!

I hope you enjoyed the Last Minute Thanksgiving Gifts from yesterday.  As promised here is part 2 of the Last Minute Thanksgiving Gifts.

Up First is the Thanksgiving Turkey Card :


Yes, it's that same Turkey from yesterday's Tag A Bag Turkey Treat Holder.  Only this time it's on the front of the card.  I cased this card from my Upline - Susan Campfield.  So just use the same instructions, details from yesterday.  Here's the link again to the Turkey video that my Upline - Susan Campfield has on her blog.  Just click ( Here ).

For the list of Supplies they are on my post from yesterday.  Click ( Here )



Here's the close up of the Thanksgiving Turkey Card.


So I've added the Cute Harvest of Thanks Push Pop Favors!!  Aren't they adorable!


The Harvest of Thanks Push Pop Favors are from the Fall Edition 2013 of Create with Connie and Mary.  These were so much fun to make.  The Fall Edition 2013 is still on sale over at Create with Connie and Mary. 


Here's a pic showing off how the top of the Push Pop is decorated.  They are filled with Pumpkin Spice and Peanut Butter M & M's.  I took off the handle for the Push Pop so they could sit on the table and take the place of Place Cards. 

Again, I thank you for stopping back to see Part 2 of my Last Minute Thanksgiving Goodies!

Enjoy your family and friends on this Thanksgiving Day!!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue



 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...