Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Convention Gifts 2013

I'm back from the Stampin' Up! Convention--Inspired, renewed and motivated!!  Wow, what an amazing Convention this year where we celebrated Stampin' Up's 25th Anniversary !!!   Convention is always so much FUN, but this year had a special flavor being the 25th Anniversary !!
It was especially nice to see that so many of my Stamping Friends made it to this years Convention! 

Now that the gifts have been given out, I can now share some pics of those gifts that I made for Convention.

Let's start with my Convention Card:


This card uses 2 fun new Stamp sets, "Chalk Talk" and Flower Shop".
The flower center is made using the Simply Pressed Clay and then adding some of the Gingham Garden Designer Paper.  How Fun is that!

Some of the gifts were given in this Gift Bag:


My Roomie for the fourth year, Gloria was one of the lucky ones to receive this Gift Bag.



Now for the past several years I've made a Treat Holder for a Hershey candy bar.  So I decided to switch it up a little bit this year and this is what I came up with.   The Tag a Bag Gift Bags were perfect for this Chocolate Treat Holder!!


The bag is folded in half and the Hershey candy bar is inside.  Again I used the Gingham Garden Designer Paper and wrapped that around the middle.  Added flowers made using the Blossom Punch and after using the New Flower Shop stamp set I used the Pansy Punch.  The Lovely Romance set was used for my greeting.




I made these charms for some Special friends.  I was really hoping that the Soda Pop Tops would make it into the New Catalog, but they did not.  Oh well, they can be used on your purse, scissors or maybe a Convention bag!

I'll be back with some additional pictures of gifts and fabulous friends from Convention.

Thanks for stopping by today !!!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...