Friday, July 26, 2013

Convention Gifts 2013 - Part 2

Good Morning Ladies,

I thought I would continue with some additional Convention Gifts that I made this year.

In my prior post I shared one of the Gift Bags with you.  Here is the second Gift Bag that I made.






The Tag A Bag Gift Bags have so many uses.  Here I used them as my Gift Bag and inside they found their gifts.  The Tag a Bag accessory kit was used for the greeting attached with the Mini Clothes Pin.  I'm loving this New Product !!






I made quite a few of the New In Color Bookmarks this year, so I added one to their gifts inside of the gift bag.  A Big Thank You to Brenda Quintana for sharing once again her templates for the Bookmarks.   You can click ( Here ) for Brenda's tutorial.




I love Lollipops and they are a favorite of mine as you will see them in prior posts.  There's also a picture in the New Catalog of a similar idea on page 31 as a Thank You.  So I made these for our Team Lunch for all my Teammates.






Of course I saved the BEST for last.  This Flower Garden Box is just one of the many projects from Create with Connie and Mary's Summer 2013 Edition.  You can still order the entire Collection of Tutorials with color pictures, you can click ( Here ) or I also have the link on my Right Hand Side Bar towards the top.
A really BIG Thank YOU to Connie and Mary for this idea.  It was a Big Hit at Convention.

That's it for today!  Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue 

1 comment:

Brian King said...

These are all such adorable gifts, Sue. I know they were very appreciated by the recipients. Love the way you showcase the new In Colors.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...