Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Pop' n Cuts Gift Card Holder

Hello Ladies,

Finally getting a minute to play, yes !!!   I needed a gift card for a Special Friend who recently helped me out.  I follow some fellow Demonstrators via YouTube, so when I got my weekly list I came across the cutest idea!  It was on Dawn Olchefske's blog.  I could feel a CASE coming for sure.
The Pop 'n Cuts Die was new in the Occasions Catalog.  I hadn't had the time to use it yet, so I was really excited to finally get some time to play with it, so I'm sharing with you today my FUN find!

Here is a view of the closed Gift Card:



          Don't you think this is such a cute idea !!!!  I LOVE IT !!
          Super simple and so easy to put together. 
          The Perfect Gift Card Holder for any Special Occasion,
          don't you think !!  The "A Round Array" Stamp set was used
          for the center of the middle flower, so cute !!


            Below is the opened view:



 
         When I made the insert for the Gift Card, I decided that it
         should have the same shape as the front had.  So I ran a
         piece of whisper white cardstock through the Big Shot using
        the Pop' n Cuts Die again.  Then I added the same cute flower
        to pull this all together.  I used Perfectly Penned Stamp set
        for the inside Greeting.


Below I decided to take a closer view so you could see some of the details better.


 
 
 
Here's the Recipe that I used:
Stamp Sets:  A Round Array,  Perfectly Penned
Cardstock:   Real Red           4 1/4" x 11"  Score @ 5 1/2
                    Whisper White  4" x 4 1/2"
                    Daffodil Delight  1/2" x 4 1/2 "
DSP:  Summer Smooches (Recently Retired)   1 3/4" x 4 1/4"
Flowers are made using the following Punches:
 1/2" Circle Punch,  7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Small Heart Punch
Gift Card Pocket:    Whisper White   2" x 4 1/2"
Polka Dot EB Folder, Big Shot, Pop' n Cuts XL Bigz Die, Snail adhesive,
Dimensionals and Glue Dots. 

Dawn has a Video Tutorial on her blog that shows you how to make everything.
Just Click ( Here ) to view.  A Big Thank You, to Dawn for sharing her creativity with us !!!

I wanted to Thank You for stopping by today for a visit !!!

Happy Stamping !!!!
        Sue 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...