Monday, June 24, 2013

Get Well Soon Card

Hello Ladies,

I've had problems uploading my photos lately which is one reason for being MIA for such long periods of time.  Besides being busy otherwise, but I am a little frustrated especially when I do have a little bit of time and encounter such issues. 

So this is from a couple weeks ago when I finally found a little bit of time to play, can you believe it?  Me either. 

I needed to make a card for a dear fellow demonstrator that was recently in the hospital.  So that's what I did with my free time.  I believe that I saw this idea on Elizabeth Price's blog.  Just not 100 %sure, hopefully I got that right.   This is pretty much a Total CASE of her card.



 
 
 I just love all the banners, so fun !!  With the white background it really shows off the colors.
I made the banner with the recently retired Summer Smooches Designer Paper.  
Using the Hearts A Flutter Framelits makes this so quick and easy to put together.  
 
 
 

Here's the inside view of the card, which I usually don't show as I don't stamp the inside until I am ready to send the card out.  I used the Delightful Dozen set for the Get Well Soon!  With the retired S.W.A.K. stamp.  Thought it tied out with the greeting on the front  "Sending a Kiss to Make it Better" from the Petite Pairs stamp set.  Remember how you feel when you go to the mailbox and receive a handmade card!  Make someone's day a Special one and send a handmade card someone's way.  I guarantee that it will bring a smile to their face and warm their heart !!

Thanks for stopping by today !!!

Happy Stamping !!!
         Sue 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...