Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Sweet Threads Simply Sent !

Hello Ladies !

Thought I better take a couple minutes and share something FUN with you!   I saw this cute idea while at our Stamp A Stack a couple of weeks ago.  Fellow Demonstrator Brenda Cardinal is the original creator of this adorable project! 




Now when I first saw the Sweet Threads Simply Sent in the Spring Catalog, my first thought was that these special cards need to go to someone very Special !!   Not only is this a hand made card, but it was also Cross Stitched and Made with lots of TLC!   I Love to Cross Stitch and I haven't done that for quite a while now.  So I decided to make this be one of my gifts for 3 Very Special People who are having Birthdays this month.  This project was Super easy to make!  I actually made 4 of these, as I have another Special Birthday in May!   I can't wait to give mine as a Special Birthday Gift !!

First you'll want to stamp your Greeting.  Then follow the directions for the Cross Stitched piece that are included in the kit.  Using the cards to make your background, then add your Cross Stitched piece on the front.  Then place in your frame!
The frame is from Michael's, everything else is from the Sweet Threads Simply Sent.
I have one tip that I will mention, rather than using the recommended 6 strands of floss I only used 4 strands instead.

A Big Thank You to Brenda for sharing her creativity !!

Make Someone's Birthday a Super Special one this year !!

Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope that you give this project a try !

Happy Stamping !!!
         Sue   


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...