Monday, January 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Treat Holders

Good Morning Ladies,

I hope that everyone had a great weekend!  I've noticed that there have been a lot of looks at some of my Valentine's Day Treat Holders from past years.  So I thought I better get some new ones out here for you to look at. 

So here's the first one:


This cute little box I saw on Pinterest today and since there was a tutorial I hopped over to Melissa Davies blog.  You can click ( Here ) to get there for the directions.  These little boxes are super easy to make and takes hardly any time at all to make.  They are filled with Hershey Hugs and Kisses.

Here is a closer view:







The Happy Valentine Heart stamp is part of the Valentine Treat Bundle
promotion available through January 21st for only $5.95! (#132771)
*Also includes a pkg. of 1/8" cello treat bags



Next up is a Cute Lollipop Holder from Erica Cerwin's - Hearts a Flutter Project Planner.






I made some similar ones Last Year, but when I saw the Hearts a Flutter Project Planner, it was one of the first things that I decided to make.  The Lollipops can be found at Michael's in the Wedding Favor section.

Here's a closer view:





Here's a link to Erica's Blog for the Project Planner.
Just click ( Here ) to get there.  The Hearts a Flutter Stamp set is so much Fun to work with along with the matching Framelits!

Here's a cute Group Picture for you:


Don't they just make a cute pair of Treat Holders!!!!

A very BIG Thank You to Melissa and Erica for sharing their creativity with us !!!


 Today is also the First Day that you can order the New Paper Pumpkin -  Monthly Subscription Project Kits !!!   I have ALL the Details in my prior post, just Click ( Here ).   Ladies you don't want to miss out on all the FUN!!

Thanks for stopping by today and I will be posting some additional Treat Holder Ideas soon!

Happy Stamping !!!
         Sue





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...