Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Last Minute Valentine Gift

Good Evening Ladies,

A few weeks back, right before Christmas I posted the Last Minute Gift Nugget Holder for Christmas.  You can click ( Here ) to check it out.  The original creator for this idea is Dawn Olchefske.

Well, I thought I would give this project another go round, but this time with a Valentine Twist.  It makes such a wonderful gift to give to a co-worker, a neighbor or a good friend!   I'm thinking my UPS person needs to receive one of these for Valentine's Day!  What do you think?  Oh, yeah.

So here it is - a Last Minute Gift Nugget Holder for Valentine's Day !!






I just LOVE the "More Amore" Specialty Designer Paper!
Such awesome colors for Valentine's Day with a Twist of Pool Party.

Here's a closer view for you:






 Here's what you need:

Cardstock Base is: 3" x 5" scored @ 1 3/8"
A small cello bag - (retired)
Cardstock Mat is: 1 1/4" x 2 7/8"
Designer Paper is: 1" x 2 5/8"
Add a little something ( Chocolate works well) and Decorate as you like !!

As always I want to Thank You for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...