Sunday, November 11, 2012

Snowman Tea Lights

Well it's been awhile again, sorry.  I thought it was time to have a Becky Roberts day!!  I saw these cute Snowman Tea Lights on Becky's blog last week and I just fell in LOVE with them.  One of my favorite things that I collect is SNOWMEN!!  I have them all over the house for the Holiday Season.  So as I finally got some time to play this weekend, I just had to give them a try.  I really LOVE when that happens!!

So here they are:



                   Aren't these just the cutest Snowmen ever !!


Then here is a Close Up:


I added a little twist to mine, as they have magnets on the back so that you can put them on your frig or at your desk on a file cabinet!  I used the 1" square magnets and attached them on the back.   You could even hang these on your Christmas tree and light up their nose!  Wouldn't that just be too FUN!  Becky has the directions on her blog, so I have a link for you, all you have to do is click  ( Here ) .   Becky got her idea from a post by Darlene Adams that was on Pinterest in 2011.

I had a lot of fun making these and they will be my 3-D item for our monthly DIVA meeting on Wednesday this week. 

Thanks to Becky for sharing!

Thanks to all for stopping by today !!!

Happy Stamping!!
         Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...