Monday, November 19, 2012

Merry and Type Xmas Card

Well I hope that everyone has taken advantage of the On-Line Extravaganza !!!  I know that some of you already have.  How can you pass up some of these awesome deals!!

One thing that I enjoy every month is the Monthly Swap that I participate in, with some of the most Talented Demonstrators!!  It was such an honor to be asked to join in the FUN each month!!  So today I wanted to share my card for this month's Swap.  It's a case of a card that I fell in LOVE with on Chat Wszelaki's blog. 



I think this card is so elegant with just a little bling to make it Sparkle !   The Midnight Muse and Whisper White are just the perfect combination for this Winter Xmas card.   With the Snowflake embossed background along with the Snow Flurry die cut to offset, this just makes it pop for me.
Now being a ribbon girl, there is just the right accent with the Midnight Muse stitched ribbon that goes down the side. 

So Thank You Chat for sharing this Gorgeous card !!

I want to Thank everyone for stopping by today and I hope you check out all the wonderful things that are included in the On-Line Extravaganza that Stampin' Up has for the next Ten Days !!  If you go to my post for Sunday, you'll get all the information there.

Happy Stamping !!!
         Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...