Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Quarterly Meeting Make and Takes

Wow, I just realized when I sat down to do this post, that it was 2 years ago on Monday that I started my blog.  I was very excited and nervous all at the same time.  It was a big leap for me, that's for sure.  But it has been a great time sharing what I LOVE with all of you !!  Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog! 

So today I have the Make and Takes from our Quarterly Meeting on August 25th. 

First up is the Group Picture:


I finally got some time to put my New Card Display Holder together from Convention!!
From left to right we have the Watercolor Winter card, the Googly Ghouls Cello Treat Holder and lastly we have the Perfectly Penned Autumn Accents card.


So starting on the left then we have the Watercolor Winter card.   This is one of the New stamp sets on page 14 of the Holiday Catalog.  Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip cardstock, with Old Olive and Chocolate Chip ink. 

Next is the Googly Ghouls Cello Treat Holder:


Love the Googly Ghouls stamp set and the Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit!!  The Googlie Eyes are a big favorite of mine!!  Buy the Bundle and save!!  Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White and Basic Black cardstock.  Some Black Stazon Ink, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Cello Bag, and 1/2" Basic Black Scallop Dots Ribbon.  Don't forget the Pixie Sticks !!

Last up we have the Perfectly Penned Autumn Accents card:


Cajun Craze, Early Espresso and Crumb Cake cardstock.  Early Espresso and Soft Suede Ink, 3 1/2" Crumb Cake Scalloped Tulle Ribbon, Linen Thread, Autumn Accents Bigz Die, the Woodgrain Textured Embossing Folder and of course the Big Shot! 

Again I THANK YOU ALL for stopping by today !!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...