Monday, September 10, 2012

Googly Ghouls Card

I hope that everyone had an awesome weekend.  I've been trying to get everything ready for the next Session of Stamp Club, which starts this Thursday!  Almost there. 

But today I wanted to share this FUN Halloween card that I saw over at Becky Robert's blog.  I'm so excited that we have the New Holiday catalog earlier this year.  Halloween is one of my favorites and this year we have some extra time to get ready for that!  So since I haven't had a Becky Roberts day in quite some time, thought it would be a good way to start off the week.

Here is the Googly Ghouls Card that is a total case of Becky's card.

 
  This card uses one of my favorites for quite some time, which is the Googlie Eyes!  So I was super thrilled when I saw these were in the Holiday catalog!  This card is from Becky's Monsters & Ghouls Tutorial.    Here's a link to Becky's Blog for the details just click ( Here ) .   Thanks Becky !!!

Thanks for stopping by today !!!   Have a great day!!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...