Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Friendly Phrases - Birthday Card

I know long time no post.  Sorry for that.  This weekend was quite busy with activities.  One being the American Heart Association Heart walk, which I participated in with my BFF "Dawn" she is a survivor.
Then we also celebrated her 6th Anniversary as a survivor, along with her Birthday which was yesterday.

Now I wanted a Special Birthday card, as it was her 40th Birthday. I saw this card on Splitcoast and loved how fresh and spring looking it was. This card was for a challenge over at Sketch Frenzy. The original card idea is from Debra Currier. I changed a few things, but not too much. You can check out Debra' card ( Here ).




This is my take of Debra's Card:

Stamp Set:  Friendly Phrases
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade
Designer Paper:  Summer Smooches
Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon, Brights Collection Button, Baker's Twine, 1 3/4 Circle punch, Blossom punch, Adorning Accent EB folder, Polka Dot EB folder.


Happy Birthday Dawn  !! 

Thanks for stopping by today !!

Happy Stamping !!
         Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...