Thursday, April 19, 2012

Love and Laughter - Wedding Shower Card

Good Morning Ladies,

Today I have the Love and Laughter Wedding Shower card that I made for a co-worker who is getting married in May.  The Bride's colors and Cream and Black, but her favorite color is Purple.  So I took her colors and used them all in the card that I made.  The Love and Laughter stamp set is in the Occasions Mini catalog. 

Here's the card that I came up with:



I just LOVE all the detail that this stamp set has.  This card is a combination of a couple of cards that I've seen recently.  One being a card that Mary Fish had posted on her blog.




Everyone at the shower was so impressed with my card.  I was very happy with how it turned out.
The Pearls going down the side of the dress really accent this card.

Recipe:
Stamp Set:  Love and Laughter
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Perfect Plum
Ink:    Black Stazon and Pefect Plum
1 1/4" Basic Black Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Basic Jewels Pearls, Itty Bitty Sahpes Punch Pack, 1" Square Punch.

I want to Thank everyone for stopping by today!!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...