Monday, April 23, 2012

Baby Shower




I know I'm late.  Things just haven't been going as planned and you know that I so hate when that happens.  Much rather be stampin and playing around, that's for sure!!  So here's the Baby Shower.  


All the gifts are ready and waiting to be opened.   Our new mom to be is looking forward to finding out what's inside of all those bags on the table.



Now I made a diaper cake last fall for one of my Stamp Club ladies.   So I thought I would give this another try for this Baby Shower.  So much fun to make and it really makes a wonderful personal gift to give!


The theme for the baby's room was all sorts of cute animals!  Greens, Blues, Yellow and Brown.  I used the Nursery Nest Designer Paper.  Of all the animals my favorite was the Giraffe and I was so excited when I found this cute topper for the Diaper Cake.   It's even musical !!




We know it's a boy, but our new Mom isn't sharing the name as she's keeping that for the surprise. 




Here's a closer view of the front of the Diaper cake. 
You can see the alligators and the giraffes.   The cute little baby is from Jackie Topa's Punch Art Tutorial.  It was just perfect for the main piece on the 1st layer. 


The top layer has these cute little monkeys.  

I thought I had taken pictures of the Baby Frame that I made, but I'm afraid that didn't happen.  I'll have to see if anyone else has a picture of the frame. 

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...