Saturday, January 21, 2012

P.S. I Love You

Hello Ladies,

Well I've been saving this card as it is for a Group Swap.  Everyone should have their swaps in, so I should be able to show this now.  It's my take on one of the cards that was in Chat Wszelaki's  January Tutorial.   Click Here to check out Chat's tutorial


I just LOVE the soft colors of Blushing Bride and Pool Party for this card.



Here's a closer view.  It showcases some of the New Products in the Occasions Mini.  One being the Heart Framelits and another one is the Adorning Accent Embossing Folders.  Then for accents we have the Twitterpated Buttons and the awesome Blushing Bride Pleated Ribbon.

Make sometime to get some FUN Valentine's Day gifts started!

Have a wonderful weekend !!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...