Monday, January 2, 2012

More Christmas Gifts !

I hope that everyone had a very Happy New Year !!  I just have one more post for Christmas, I promise.

These are some additional gifts that I made for friends and family this year for Christmas. 

First is the "Snow Much Fun" Candy Box:


This is my take on Angie Kennedy Juda's Snowman Soup project.  Now mine only has Chocolate inside my cello bag.  You can see Angie's ( Here )

Next up is my "Hershey Sled" :



This is a side view so you can see the Candy Canes.

This idea was actually on the back of the box of the Hershey Chocolate Mint Candy Canes.  So of course I just had to give this one a try.  These are my favorite Candy Canes and  I always look for them each year !!  If you find them, you better get them.  They are a hot item!!




This is a front view of this cute project. 

I covered the Hershey Bar with some Frostwood Lodge Designer Paper to make them look more like a real sled.  Then I added the Candy Canes on the bottom of the Hershey Bar using sticky strip.  Then I added some 3/8" Early Espresso Quilted Satin Ribbon, along with a Merry Christmas tag.

Next are these super cute "Reindeer Toppers" for the 1" x 8" Cello Bags.


Now these cute Reindeer are made using the Stocking Builder Punch.  There are so many creative ideas for this Punch.  Christmas Stockings of course, then there are Baby Booties, Ice Skates, Hobby Stick Horses, Reindeer and I'm sure that I have missed some. 
But this Punch will NOT be available after January 3rd!! 
So before it's too late, get busy and place your order now.  You can do that by clicking on my Shop Now button on the right hand side bar!!

Lastly, I have an awesome Bookmark:


I saw this idea over at Dawn Griffith's Blog. 


Here's how this looks when actually on the book you are reading. 

It was the perfect gift for a couple of people on my list.  Dawn even has a video for this cute project.  You can see this video by clicking ( Here ) .

Thanks to both Angie and Dawn for sharing their Creativity !!!

As always Thanks for stopping by today !!!

Happy Stamping !!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...