Monday, October 10, 2011

Witchy Long Legs

I'm sure that you've seen Witchy Long Legs all over the Internet, but who ever came up with this original idea just made my day!!  This particular one I saw over at our Stampin' Connection site.  Now this one was done by Sharon White.  You can check out here blog ( Here ) .  Sharon even has tutorial for a monkey and also Mr and Mrs Claus and the Witch.

I must say these are really FUN to make!!  I will probably be sending these down to the grandkids in their special package from Gram for Halloween this year!! 

So here is my take on Sharon's tutorial.


I just had to add some bling, so I made a necklace with the Basic Jewel Rhinestones and then she needed some on her shoes.  A girl's got to have BLING !!!!

Have FUN with this one !!!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...