Monday, October 3, 2011

Warmest of Wishes Treat Holder

I thought I would redo one of my fun projects from last year.  Last year I made this Treat Holder using the Wicked Cool stamp set.  You can see my the Wicked Treats post  ( Here )   So I changed it up a bit using the Warmest of Wishes stamp set.  I just love using the Dazzling Details for his mask!




Here is an Open view to show the Pixie Sticks inside.


Recipe: 
Warmest of Wishes Stamp Set
Frightful Sights Designer Paper  2 3/4" x 3 1/2"
Cardstock - Basic Gray 12" x 3" score @ 1 3/4, 8 1/4
Basic Black 3" x 2 1/8"
Cajun Craze   3" x 1" ,  Plus scrap for the Scallop Circle
Tangerine Tango  (scrap for Owl's treat bag)
Very Vanilla  for the Owl (scrap)
Whisper White   (scrap)
Ink - Black Stazon
Owl Builder Punch, 2 3/8 Scallop Circle Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Scallop Trim Punch, 2 Basic Black Brads,  2 Basic Jewels Rhinestones, Dazzling Details, Square Lattice EB Folder,
Paper Piercer
Enjoy !!!

Thanks for stopping by today !

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...