Monday, September 12, 2011

Thank You Nugget Purse

Wow, time sure does fly by so quickly!  I can't believe that I forgot about my anniversary!  My blogging anniversary was September 3rd, exactly one year since I took the plunge into the Blogging World.  I must say that I have enjoyed every minute of it! 

With the next session of Stamp Club starting on Thursday, I've been busy working on Make and Take Projects.  Stop back later this week to check out the FUN Halloween projects that we'll be making. 
But today, I wanted to show you one of the Thank You gifts that I will be giving each of my Stamp Club members on Thursday evening. 

So here's the first Thank You gift:   A "Thank You"  Nugget Purse. 


Aren't these little Nugget Purses too cute!  Each Stamp Club member needs a Special "Thank You" and I thought this would be a great Thank You gift.  I saw these over at Angie Kennedy Juda's Blog and I thought it was such a FUN way to show off the New In Colors too !   Yes, I am missing one of the New In Colors, Island Indigo as I didn't have the New Ruffled Ribbon yet. 
Angie has a video too, just click ( Here )  to get there. 



Here's a close up of them.  
I used the It's a Wrap Occasions stamp set.  The Hershey Nuggets have belly bands made from Whisper White cardstock.  These are just one of the Thank You gifts that they will be receiving.  I have a couple more FUN things planned for them too, which I will show you later.

Thanks for stopping by today to check out my blog! 

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...