Friday, September 30, 2011

Baby Gifts

One of my team members at work offically became a Daddy yesterday!  He's been so excited all week waiting for this day.  So refreshing to see the twinkle in his eye!  We had a small gathering to watch him open our group gift.  However, I wanted to make something special for him.  So today I thought I would share my special baby gifts with you.


Here's my It's a Boy Card.
The Stamp set is retired now, but still one of my favorites - Nursery Necessities
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, So Saffron.
1 1/4" Square Punch, 1 3/8" Punch, retired Star Punch and 1/4" Bashful Blue grosgrain ribbon.


Here are my Baby Gifts.   An altered Frame and a Mini Baby Album.


The wooden frame is covered with Designer Paper and then decorated.   Trying to use some of my stock pile of paper.  I believe this maybe non SU, not sure though.  I used the Timeless Type Alphabet dies to make the name.  Then using Early Espresso cardstock and the Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive sheets to adhere the Baby's Name to the frame.  So much easier that way.  " It's a Boy "  from the retired Nursery Necessities stamp set.  Hearts punched with the small heart punch and then I used the Itty Bitty Punch Pack flower punch to dot the " I "in Charlie.



This cute little Mini Baby Album is perfect for a New Daddy to display his pictures of his new baby boy!
There are four pages inside of the cute album.  I used several retired stamp sets on the album,  "I'm Here ", " Bundle of Joy "  and the " Nursery Necessities ".   Retired Brocade Blue cardstock and accented with Early Espresso.  1/8" Early Espresso Tafetta Ribbon and Ink.



This Mini Album was in the Stampin' Success magazine that we receive each month from Stampin' Up.  Super Easy to make and you can make additional pages too!  That way our Proud Daddy can always have the most current ones to show off.  Take the older pages out and start your scrapbook with them.

So nice to give a handmade gift to someone!

Thanks for taking time to stop by to check out my blog!!

Have a wonderful weekend and stamp something fun for someone special.

Happy Stamping!!!
        Sue

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice post ..it has lots of information about the Baby boy gifts..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...