Friday, July 1, 2016

Alternative Design for the Hand Sanitizer Holder

Image result for fourth of july



Happy Friday !!

                  The long weekend and 4th of July Holiday is almost upon us !!
                         Wishing Everyone a Safe and Happy 4th of July !!

Today, I'm so excited to share an Alternative Design for the Hand Sanitizer Holder that I shared with you recently.  ( Click Here ) to see the original post.



My fellow sister Demonstrator Terri Snider came up with this alternative Design, as she wasn't able to find the Flamingo or the Pineapple Hand Sanitizers that I had shown.  I love how the "Pop of Pink" Specialty Designer Series Paper matches the front design on the bottle!  Then she matched the flower on the front design using the "Bunch of Blossoms" stamp set.  I know, right !!!

I just love finding New Ideas for projects, especially this one!   Thank you Terri for sharing this alternative idea for this FUN project!

I have some additional cards to share with you from our Stamp A Stack, so don't forget to check back for the other card ideas!

Thank you for stopping by and have a Wonderful weekend !!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...