Sunday, February 23, 2014

Valentine Gifts for the Grandkids

It's been pretty crazy lately, so I apologize for not getting these posted earlier.  I realize that it's a little late, but I still wanted to share some of the Valentine Gifts that I made for the grandkids this year.

This is a different take on an earlier post that I did for the Valentine Sweetheart Treat Bag and Card Holder.




You can see my earlier post, just click ( Here ).  



These were so fun to make, such a great way to send a Valentine and Chocolate to someone.


This cute idea I saw over at Julie Davison's blog.  I just love the Monster Hugs Valentines!!



This is a closer view.  You make a box first, then attach the Monster Hugs to the back.  That way their arms wrap around to the front for a BIG HUG!!  So Cute!



Next up I have their Valentine Gift Card Holders.  I love how easy it is to make a Gift Card Holder now with the Card Base Pop 'n Cuts Die!!



Here's the close up view:



Next is the Open View:


Inside is an I-Tunes gift card.  They really enjoy those !
I used the Banner Blast stamp set and the Banner Punch from Sale-A-Bration.  Along with the Language of Love, Hearts A Flutter and the Love You to the Moon stamp sets.  White Baker's Twine and the 1/4" Real Red Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon.


Okay, this is getting a little long.  I will have Part 2 of the rest of their gifts post tomorrow.  I promise.

As always,  I so want to Thank All of You for stopping by to view my late post for Valentine's Day !!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...