Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas - Last Minute Gift - Nugget Holder

First I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas !!!   I know that I have been absent, not by choice but due to overtime at work.  So since I have a few minutes today as I am getting ready for Christmas, I thought I would share this Last Minute Gift with you.

I found this cute idea on Dawn Olchefske's blog.

You always need a Last Minute Gift, and this is perfect !!!


And it's super easy to do !!

Here's a little closer view for you.


 Here's what you need:

Cardstock Base is: 3" x 5" scored @ 1 3/8"
A small cello bag - (retired)
Cardstock Mat is:   1 1/4" x 2 7/8"
Designer Paper is:  1" x 2 5/8"
Add a little something ( Chocolate works well) and Decorate as you like !!

Thanks Dawn for sharing this idea!!

Again thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful Holiday!!!!
Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...