Thursday, July 21, 2011

2011 Convention Pics

This year was a Special Year for me at Convention.  I was so lucky to be selected as a Make & Take Helper!  Along with that, it was my 5th Year as a Stampin' Up Demonstrator!  Which means I would be walking across the stage for the very first time!  Another one of the exciting things about Convention is getting to meet so many wonderful and creative people!  All gathered in one place at the same time!  The friendships are truly special ones.  It's so much FUN each year to see them and catch up on things!  This year I was even able to meet some whom I have followed their blogs for several years and that was very exciting for me!



On Tuesday the day before check-in day I was walking through the Marriott Hotel Lobby and I was able to meet Patty Bennett. 





Then on Wednesday, which was Check-In Day while I was making my way through the Salt Palace Convention Center, I was able to meet Kim Van Diepen. She was the Top Demonstrator of the Year last year.  



Now I also met a wonderful person from the Stampin' Up Home Office. I first met Amy in the Marriott Hotel Lobby while I was meeting a special friend who I met via our Stampin' Connection Demonstrator site. Amy was so kind to offer to take some pictures of us. Then on Check-In Day I needed some assistance and guess who was there to help me out?   Amy!   We just always seemed to be in the same place at the same time. After about the fourth time that I saw Amy, I finally asked her if I could get a picture with her. So here is Amy! 



Then Wednesday night was also our Kick Off Party.   I was hoping that I would see Mary Fish and Mike Funke.   I actually met Mike last year while at Convention, but I missed meeting Mary.   Mary is Mike's upline.   But this year I was so lucky to find both of them together at the Kick Off Party!  



Here are 2 very Special Ladies.   Becky Roberts and her BFF - Kim Sinclair.  It was last year that I was able to meet Becky and Kim.  We were actually even at the same hotel.  Well last year we kept running into each other after we first met.  Then I was on the same flight as Kim on our way going back home.  Kim and I went to grab a bite to eat in Denver and Kim almost missed her flight home.  I felt so bad.  This year was yet another amazing time!

So don't miss out on all the excitement of Convention any longer.  Sign up and join my team and experience all the FUN of Convention next year.  Just click on the link at the top of my blog that says "Join My Team" !

Happy Stamping  !!!
        Sue

1 comment:

Tasha said...

So happy to hear you had so much fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...