Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Love Impressions Valentine Treat Bag

I hope that everyone is having a great week so far!  I so miss my York Peppermint Patties projects.  I just don't understand why they changed the packaging.  I know that Pearson's has them, but I really liked the York ones best.  I know that I've told you that before, so I just need to get over it!  Good news is that I have a New Favorite Hershey Nugget that I love, it's the one with Toffee & Almonds.  Can you say Yummy!  So since I did a Treat Bag for Thanksgiving and Christmas using the Hershey Nuggets, how could I not do one for Valentine's Day !!  They are a quick gift to make and with Chocolate how can you go wrong there?  Think Teacher Gift for Valentine's Day and you could add a 3 x 3 Valentine's Day Card too!

Viola and here it is!




Recipe:

5 Hershey Nuggets
Love Impressions Deisigner Paper 1" x 3" strips
Cardstock - Real Red 1 3/8" x 5",  Plus a scrap  
                   Old Olive 1 3/8" x 1 7/8" 
                  Whisper White 1 1/4" x 1 3/4",  Plus a scrap
Ink - Real Red, Old Olive, Basic Black
Stamp Sets - Filled With Love
Real Red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
Sticky Strip - on both ends of the Designer Paper
Pretzel Bags - Found in the Cake Decorating section of most craft stores.
Medium Oval Punch 3/4" x 15/16", Clearlits Scallop Rectangle, Crop-A Dile
Remember there are only 33 Days until Valentine's Day !!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Stamping !!
       Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...