Saturday, November 6, 2010

Contempo Christmas

I really liked the Contempo Christmas stamp set when I first saw it in the 2010- 2011 Idea and Catalog Book.  It was one of the first stamp sets that I ordered.  When I got my November Tutorial I was so excited to see that this set was used for the current month of November.  Perfect Timing!!  The Contempo Christmas card is one of the cards created for the November Tutorial by Chat Wszelaki @ Me, My Stamps and I.   

Thanks Chat for using this set for your November Tutorial !!
You can check out her blog for ordering the Tutorial.  (here)

SO here it is!
 
 

I really like how elegant and beautiful this card is.  I think the only thing I changed was I used a different ribbon and placed it differently.  Those who know me, will be LOL now!  They know I can't hardly ever make a card without having ribbon on it somewhere.   :) 
Still LOVING the Jolly Holiday Designer Paper!!


Have a wonderful weekend and take some time to do some Stamping!!
                        
Sue  :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...